“Global Incorporations“, ”we”, “us” or “ourselves” means Global Business Services DMCC whose registered office is at Office No 12A – 06, 13th Floor, HDS Tower, Plot No F2, Jumeirah Lakes Tower, Post Box 309074, Dubai (UAE).
“Client” means the person/s who has/have requested Global Incorporations to provide services or any other person who has agreed to pay for services or has previously remitted payment for those services.
“Person” shall include as far as the context admits any person, firm, company or other body incorporated or unincorporated.
“Services” mean any company formation, management, documentary, trust/trustee services or administration services provided to the Client or to his Company or to Trust on behalf of the Client.
"Entity" means a company, partnership or other legal entity or structure established and / or administered by Global Incorporations at the request of the Clients.
"Terms of Business" means these Terms of Business or such other new Terms of Business updated periodically. These Terms of Business apply to all Clients.
“Web site”, “Website” or “Site” means the web site you are browsing when you clicked on a link to these General Terms and Conditions including all subsidiary pages.
FEES AND SERVICES
- The Client agrees to pay the fees charged by Global Incorporations for the service requested. Although effort is made to maintain the same fee level for as long as possible, Global Incorporations reserves the right to increase the level of fees payable. Any such increase will be published on site.
- Global Incorporations will not provide Services until it has received in full all fees and disbursements payable in relation to the Entity or the provision of the Services. All fees and charges are payable in the currency nominated by Global Incorporations.
- The fees are set out on the basis of immediate settlement by the Client. In the event that the Client fails to settle dues properly rendered to him by Global Incorporations within the period for payment notified on that invoice then the Client authorizes Global Incorporations to deduct the fees from any account, monies or property under the control of Global Incorporations and belonging to the Client or the Company.
- If the Client no longer requires the Services provided by Global Incorporations then within 30 days of receipt of the notice for the forthcoming years’ service the Client shall advice accordingly. If the client does not inform then he shall be deemed to have accepted liability to pay for the Services for the forthcoming 12 months period and shall be liable for the payment of the invoice in full.
- Domiciliary, management and trustee Services are provided on a yearly basis and Global Incorporations will not without prior agreements provide such Services for shorter periods or for part only of the yearly billing period.
- A termination fee shall be payable by the Client to Global Incorporations upon the Services no longer being required whether this be due to liquidation of a Company or trust, disposal of a Company and transfer of the management of a company or trust or otherwise. This termination fee will be charged additionally to any fees payable for documentary work, time spent in effecting such termination and disbursements payable to third parties.
- Global Incorporations reserves the right to decline instructions from a prospective Client without giving any reasons.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD.
- Where Global Incorporations is providing Directors and/or Company Secretary/ Shareholders Nominees Services (“Nominees”) to or for the Company then:
- The Nominees will at all times be willing to consider and entertain requests and suggestions from the Client but they will not be willing to act in any manner which appears to them to be dishonest, illegal, improper and incorrect.
- Global Incorporations will procure the resignation of the Nominees upon written request from the Client.
- The Client will at all times indemnify and keep indemnified the Nominees and Global Incorporations in respect of all actions, claims and demands, losses and costs made against or suffered or incurred by the Nominees in the exercise or purported exercise of their duties unless the Officers shall be guilty of personal dishonesty.
- Where Global Incorporations is providing registered office facilities to or for the Company then:
- No reference shall be made to that registered offices address in any advertisement or public announcement without the specific consent of Global Incorporations thereto and client shall also not use Global Incorporations’ Tel. no., Fax no. and email id's to any purpose without prior consent.
- The facility is available on the basis of license revocable at will by Global Incorporations and the Client will upon request from Global Incorporations immediately transfer the registered office address to another address selected by the Client.
- From time to time it may be necessary for Global Incorporations to move its offices to another location and such a move may make it necessary for the registered office address(es) of the Company to be changed. Global Incorporations undertakes to give the Client as much advance notice as possible of any such move but it will not accept responsibility for any costs incurred by the Client as a result thereof.
- So that Global Incorporations may at all times be able to contact the Client should the need arise the Client hereby agrees to inform Global Incorporations immediately upon changing his usual business or residential address, telephone or fax numbers and where applicable e-mail address.
- All instructions or requests for action shall be transmitted to Global Incorporations by the Client in writing. Global Incorporations may at its discretion agree to action any request or instruction given otherwise than in writing only on the express understanding that Global Incorporations shall not be liable in respect of any misunderstanding or error occasioned in processing such action or request acted upon in good faith.
- All communications in relation to the administration of the Company shall be deemed to have been properly communicated to the Client including sending of the annual renewal notice and yearly invoice. If sent to the address notified to Global Incorporations by the Client in accordance with these Conditions of Business and all such communications shall be deemed to have been properly received by the Client seven (7) days after posting such communication to the Client. It shall not be necessary for Global Incorporations to provide proof of postage.
- Global Incorporations shall not be liable for any failure to comply wholly or in part with any instructions and shall not be responsible for non-receipt of instructions. The Client shall have no claim whatsoever against Global Incorporations in respect of anything done or omitted to be done or in respect of any exercise of any discretion unless same shall be mala fide or fraudulent.
- The Client covenants and agrees that he shall at all times hereafter indemnify and keep indemnified Global Incorporations against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, costs, charges, expenses and consequences whatsoever which may be taken or instituted against Global Incorporations or which may be incurred or become payable by Global Incorporations by reason of or on account of Global Incorporations having acted or declined to act on any instructions or otherwise pursuant to this Agreement, Global Incorporations being a member of the Company, the holding by Global Incorporations of any office in the Company or Global Incorporations being a representative or nominee shareholder of the Company pursuant to this Agreement.
- In its brochure and other materials Global Incorporations provides information and inter alia on corporate, trust, immigration and commercial matters. Such information does not purport to be legal or other professional advice and cannot be taken to constitute such advice. Further client shall obtain such advice including tax advice from professionals & Global Incorporations shall not be responsible for any decisions taken by the client.
- Upon request, the Client agrees to provide Global Incorporations with whatever information Global Incorporations may reasonably require about the background of the Client and/or the dealings and the business of the Company.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the U.A.E. or the place of Incorporation of the Company at discretion of Global Incorporations in all respects including its formation and interpretation and this Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the place of Incorporation of the Company. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this Agreement may be brought in the court of U.A.E. or competent jurisdiction in the place of incorporation of the Company but Global Incorporations shall retain the right to commence proceedings in any other jurisdiction it may consider appropriate.
- We are not responsible for the content of other Websites that link to our Website nor are we responsible for the content of any Website to which links are provided from the Website. Links to other sites are provided purely for your convenience and do not imply that we approve of those sites.
- (Website) will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- Website will be updated on periodical basis.